Version and Effective Date
PhotoRoll App Terms of Service comes into effect on March 15, 2021, replacing the former version (if any).
Last modified: March 22, 2021
Welcome to PhotoRollApp!
Please read the following Terms of Service carefully. Your use of PhotoRoll App means you have accepted this agreement.
About PhotoRoll App
PhotoRoll App refers to software with functions of uploading photos, selecting the desired size for each photo and ordering prints ("Our Service"). We provide the above-mentioned services through free PhotoRoll App software ("Our Software"), PhotoRoll App website (https://www.myphotoroll.com), or application programming interfaces ("APIs") for third parties to use.
We remind you especially that we only provide you the software and service as tools. When using PhotoRoll App acquiring and processing information, you should respect legal rights of others such as intellectual property rights and privacy rights etc., and make sure you are authorized to upload and order prints. If doing such mentioned above without permission, you may infringe legal rights of others, which may result you to be legally liable for it.
Range of Software License and Service
We grant you a personal, worldwide, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use PhotoRoll App. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, you are permitted to install, use, display or run Our Software or use Our Services on your smart mobile end-device, including but not limited to tablets, smart phones and scanner, and PCs as well as other computer systems ("End-Device") for personal and non-commercial purposes.
You may need to pay for some of our PhotoRoll App Services. Please read related detailed rules if you want to use the paid services.
PhotoRoll APP could make changes about payment standard and method according to practical needs. Some current-free services may become paid services in the future. If you refuse to pay, you will no longer be able to use the service when we start to charge fees. We will publicize such changes on PhotoRoll App official website or inform you during a period of time when you use relative services.
Registration and Account Security
In order to access our services, you may need to create your own account and provide your personal information. You should update such information if there is any change. You can set the account password by yourself and should always keep it secure. You agree that you will bear full responsibility for any and all the activities under your PhotoRoll App account. In order to keep your account secure, we particularly remind you of certain measures including but not limited to safekeeping your password, installing anti-virus software, changing your password regularly, and logging out safely after use. If your account or password is stolen, you shall assume full responsibility for all the consequences arising therefrom unless it is caused by our intentional act or gross negligence.
If you learn of any unauthorized use of your account, or password, please contact us immediately: SERVICE@MyPhotoRoll.com.
Privacy and Personal Information
We particularly remind that the information you upload or submit to PhotoRoll App may involve other peoples' personal information or privacy. PhotoRoll APP will not disclose any content without authorization.
If you make malicious use of other people's personal information, or infringe other users' privacy by any means (including but not limited to harassment), we are entitled to restrict or terminate your account privilege until finally delete your account at any time and we reserve the right to unilaterally terminate this agreement and request you to bear legal liabilities.
Providing Services "As Is"
PhotoRoll App provides services using a commercially reasonable level of skill. We are trying our best to meet your needs and assure the consistency and security of our services. But we are not able to foresee some legal and technological risks including but not limited to service interruption, data loss and other damages or risks due to force majeure, viruses, Trojans, hackers' attack, unstable system, defective services provided by third parties, and government actions. You hereby acknowledge and confirm that you use PhotoRoll App at your own risk.
You agree that we reserve the right to post commercial and non-commercial advertisements and/or promotions in PhotoRoll App. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising/promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
Third Party Services
Your Content in Our Services
You confirm that you retain copyright and other rights of the contents you submit to our Services.
You should take responsibility for the photos you upload to PhotoRoll App . Make sure you have the necessary authorization for uploading all photos.
You agree to give PhotoRoll APP a perpetual worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to print the photos you upload and order for printing. You also agree to grant PhotoRoll APP the right to seek legal remedies, in the name of itself, against those who infringe the copyright of above information and get all the indemnifications. Make sure you have the necessary authorization for granting us such license.
Information Storage and Synchronization
- You acknowledge and agree to store information related to use of our software into your own end-device, which will occupy some room of the end-device. PhotoRoll APP reminds you of choosing passwords in order to protect information security according to your needs.
- If you set and use your account in your end-device, this end-device will add stored information to your account automatically and store them in PhotoRoll APP's servers. Your registered account will be bound to this end-device in default unless you remove binding in the settings.
- When you are using this software in registered condition, any direct modification of personal information in end-device and server account via web service will be synchronized automatically between end-device and server according to the final result. Therefore, if you are using an end-device which is not owned by you, please be notified to adjust your settings so as to avoid any leakage of personal information or privacy.
- PhotoRoll APP's system operates card information's storage, backup and recovery. You should read operation assistance rules carefully to well understand the system's default setting and adjust it at your own will. PhotoRoll APP shall not be responsible for the deletion or failure of information storage with PhotoRoll App system.
Code of Conduct
1. When you are using the service of PhotoRoll App, you shall firmly agree to abide by local laws and regulations. No one shall upload photos which will be regarded as illegal or inappropriate by reasonable people, including but not limited to the following information:
- Opposing to the basic principles of the country's Constitution;
- Committing acts detrimental to the security of the motherland, disclosing state secrets to subvert the state's political power, undermining the unification of the state;
- Committing acts detrimental to the honor and interests of the motherland;
- Inciting ethnic hatred and ethnic discrimination, undermining national unity;
- Undermining the state's religious policies to promote cults and feudal superstition;
- Spreading rumors, disturbing the social order, undermining the stability of the society;
- Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or instigating crime;
- Insulting and slandering others, infringing others' lawful rights and interests;
- Violating the compulsory provisions of laws or administrative regulations.
2. You shall not use PhotoRoll App for any illegal purposes, or utilize PhotoRoll App to conduct illegal behaviors, including but not limited to the following:
- To use PhotoRoll App for any acts which make adverse influence on the Internet's normal operation;
- To steal or illegally visit or abuse people's photos;
- To fabricate facts maliciously and conceal the truth to mislead or cheat others;
- To publish, transmit, or spread advertisement information or spam; initiate, continue or in any form join in any speculative or other illegal plans; use network communication to harass others;
- To print pictures which are protected by intellectual property laws, unless otherwise you have corresponding rights, authority or have received all the necessary ratification;
- Other acts which are forbidden by laws and administrative laws.
3. You shall not engage in any activities which are to the disadvantages of PhotoRoll APP, except for explicit legal permission or written permission from PhotoRoll APP. You should not engage in any activities which are unauthorized explicitly when you are using PhotoRoll App, including but not limited to the following:
- To delete all PhotoRoll App's information about copyright;
- To reverse engineering, reverse assembling, reverse compiling our software, or in other way to attempt to discover our software's source code;
- To retrieve, reproduce, modify, hook operation or create any derivative works of PhotoRoll App's information (including but not limited to our software or information stored in any end-device when using PhotoRoll App and mutual information between client and server), of which the forms include but not limited to using plug-ins, external software or unauthorized third party's tools/service access, interference and influence our software and related system;
- To restrict, forbid or in other ways interfere and affect others in using or enjoying service of PhotoRoll App (except for safety and protection tools such as parental control), including but not limited to release or transfer the following qualities of any information or software: including worm, virus Trojans or other detrimental function, or generated flow capacity which is suffice to interfere with others' use, dispatch or information retrieval;
- In any ways to automatically visit(or attempt to visit) PhotoRoll App, or violate prescribed rules in PhotoRoll App software and service's related program's robots.txt or any other similar files;
- To use, lease, lend, reproduce, modify, interlink, reprint, compile, issue, publish, establish mirror image websites of PhotoRoll App's related information;
- Any operation stems from manipulated or distorted purposes, or any operation possibly undermines integrity or veracity of PhotoRoll App's any rating or comment.
- Other acts which are not explicitly authorized by PhotoRoll APP.
4. If you conduct previous behaviors, you should bear the corresponding responsibility independently while PhotoRoll APP bears no responsibility whatsoever. You should make compensation for any damages according to laws, and PhotoRoll APP will reserve the rights to seek legal remedies to recover damages and compensation, if any.
5. If user violates the agreement's provision, any claims, requests, or damages including reasonable legal counsel fees generated from any third parties therefrom, you shall agree to compensate PhotoRoll APP so as to protect us from losses.
You acknowledge and agree that PhotoRoll APP possesses any and all the lawful rights and interests of PhotoRoll App, including any intellectual property rights of software and/or service (no matter whether such right or interest is registered or not, nor such right or interest exists in any state or district).
The information in PhotoRoll App includes: personal name information, words, software, voices, photos, videos, diagrams, all contents in advertisements, the commercial information we offer and so on. The contents of PhotoRoll App's information are protected by copyright, patent, trademark as well as other related laws and regulations. You are allowed to use these contents only if with our authorization; no arbitrarily reproduction, modification or compilation of these contents or the creation of related derivative products are permitted.
Unless you have otherwise reached written agreement with PhotoRoll APP, this agreement does not authorize you to use PhotoRoll APP's software title, trade name, trademark, service mark, logo, domain name and/or any other identification with notable brand features.
Limitation on Liability
1. You should use PhotoRoll App correctly, and bear responsibilities and losses by yourself for your improper operation.
2. You fully understand that PhotoRoll App involves online service; it may meet various risks such as force majeure, or possibly interrupting the service. We will attempt to restore it immediately in such cases, however, you should bear such responsibilities and losses by yourself caused hereby, and PhotoRoll APP shall NOT be responsible no matter directly or indirectly. The accidental risks include but not limited to the interruption and suffocation of service caused by the following reasons:
- Undermined by computer virus, Trojan or other malicious programs, or by Hacker's attack;
- User's or PhotoRoll APP's end-device's software, system, hardware and telecommunication line happens to breakdown;
- Accidents, natural disaster or acts of government;
- User's employment of service is neither provided nor authorized by PhotoRoll APP;
- Other force majeure or factors beyond PhotoRoll APP's control.
3. We make no warrants in any form for unpredictable or uncontrollable technical defects of product, the stability of service, or any losses or damages caused thereby, unless the law expressly stipulates mandatorily otherwise.
4. To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of PhotoRoll App for any claims arised herein (including any implied warranties if any), shall be limited to the amount you paid us to use PhotoRoll App service.
Conclusion of Agreement
Your use or registration with PhotoRoll App means to us that you have read and accepted our terms. If you do not agree to this agreement, stop immediately and do NOT use our software or services.
Modifications of the Terms
We may modify this agreement or any additional terms that apply to PhotoRoll App Services. You should look at the terms regularly. Usually we will post notice of modifications to these terms on our homepage, or via e-mail or by other reasonable means to inform you with a new agreement thirty days before it takes effects. If you do not agree to the modified terms, you should discontinue your use of our service.
Discontinuation, Suspension and Termination
1. You can stop using our Services at any time, although we will be sorry to see you leave. If you want to cancel your account, please contact us at service@MyPhotoRoll.com with the registered email address. We will terminate your service account after verifying relevant information in accordance with our rules.
2. We are constantly changing and improving our services. We highly recommend you to update in time. However, you can choose whether to accept the update or not. If you choose not to update, we do not guarantee to provide you with latest updated services, the likely loss therefrom shall be borne by yourself.
3. We reserve the right to modify, discontinue, suspend or terminate our service at any time. Before any action is adopted, we will normally try our best to give you reasonable notice in advance.
4. You agree that we may, without prior notice, immediately terminate, limit your access to or suspend your service account, or access to PhotoRoll App in event of any of the following:
- Personal information you provide is inaccurate, fake or illegal;
- Breaching or violation of this agreement;
- No sufficient payment is paid to us;
- Requirement according to law or related government department;
- Other situation as we deem necessary.
5. If your account is not used in nine months consistently, we reserve the right to terminate your service account, in order to avoid any waste of resources. The losses (including but not limited to loss of information, etc) therefrom should be borne by yourself.
6. The account may be canceled if user terminates using any of our services. We reserve the right to delete all the information of your account completely, and shall no longer undertake any obligation to you.
Severability of Agreement
If any term or clause herein is not enforceable or defined by law court or arbitration to be invalid, the rest of the terms remain effective.
Applicable laws and Disputes Settlement:
1. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan (without regard to its conflict of law provisions).
2. In the event there is a dispute between you and PhotoRoll, both parties shall attempt to settle the dispute amicably. If you are dissatisfied with the result thereof and seek to file a legal claim against us, you agree to file and resolve it exclusively in a competent court located in Lahore, Pakistan.
3. All subtitles of this agreement are only for convenience to read and have no practical significance, and thus shall not be used as the basis for interpretation.
This agreement is written in English.
We normally will post notice concerning modifications or changes of the services or other important matters on our website, or via e-mail or by other reasonable means. It shall be deemed as you have been properly served as soon as you receive the email or the notice or announcement has been on the website for 30 days.
We welcome your feedback about the PhotoRoll App Services. Unless otherwise expressly declared, any communications you send to us are deemed to be submitted on a non-confidential basis. You agree that we may decide to publicize such contents at our own discretion. You agree to authorize us to make use of such contents for free, and revise, modify, adjust and change contextually, or make any other changes as we need or feel appropriate.
If you have any comments or suggestions on any part of the services or any part of this Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us through the customer service department (info@MyPhotoRoll.com). We will give you necessary help and support.